My friend Michele from Putting my Feet in the Dirt puttingmyfeetinthedirt.com nominated me for the beautiful Sunshine Award. Thank you Michelle
Michelle’s Blog is Christian based Blog with a wide variety of post on travel, children, short stories. She is funny and serious when needed. Michelle is a great supporter to the WordPress community. Do yourself a favor and stop by to see what’s she’s up to.
Rules for participating. Have fun.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
Nominate a few other bloggers.
Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
Notify the bloggers on their blog.
Put the award button on your blog.
1. If a zombie apocalypse would happen right this very minute, are you going to tweet about it? But seriously, are you going to fight or run? Why?
I’m running. I don’t know what Zombie’s can do so I’ll get out of there.
2. How would you spend a million dollars?
Make contribution to charities I support. Then get on airplane and see the world.
3. What thing would you want to change yourself?
I cuss too much, it’s a bad habit I’ve had since childhood.
4. What’s your chinese birth year sign? I’m best suited for breeding.
5. If you could invent something, what is that? why?
This is hard, there so many. Clean drinking water to prevent children from dying of preventable disease. I have to add a far-fetched invention. Magic fairy dust to have all wars stopped and peace around the world. I can always wish.
6. A gift that you would love to receive on your birthday?
A ticket around the world first class by myself and guide. Traveling alone is the best way To top the dream birthday, a new professional camera and gear. We can’t forget bug spray, tall very think boots for snakes and a gun to kill anything trying to take me down.
7. What is WordPress effect in your life and your message to me as your fellow blogger?
My life with WP is shaped by the people I meet. It’s great to meet people with similar interest to BS with, great writers to admire. I can reach out to people who are struggling and offer someone to talk to. My heart is filled with sunshine in many ways being in the WP family.
A message to a fellow bloggers: Being rude to follower or response to comment isn’t worth it. If you have a desire to grow your followers, thank each person for stopping by your site. Write for yourself not for the number of followers.
The nominations have opened my mind and touched my soul. Congrats!